Next up in our “Home Cooking” series, our Sausage, Potato and Veggie Bake! This one is super healthy, and you can tweak some of the ingredients to hit your specific tastes. Let’s get too it:
- 5-6 sausages (we used chicken and apple sausage from Costco or Target)
- Classic Baby Creamers Bite-sized Potatoes (as many as you want, we use 12-15)
- Veggie of choice (green beans, asparagus or squash are all perfect for this meal)
- Spices: Olive oil, salt, parmesan Italian herb (regular Italian seasoning also works), garlic powder
- Cut potatoes into small chunks (4-6 pieces per potato) (keep sizes similar)
- Season the potatoes with all seasonings available
- Grease cookie sheet, then spread potatoes across sheet and place in oven (450 degrees for 20 minutes) (stir at around 10 minutes)
- Slice sausage into small disks and veggies into small pieces
- After potatoes have been in the oven for 20 minutes, remove, add sausage, mix, and put back in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes (note temperature drop)
- Season veggies with same seasonings
- After sausage cooks for 10 minutes, remove the tray, add veggies, stir and put back in oven for 10 more minutes
- We prefer ours to be a little crispy, so we turn the oven to a high broil for the last few minutes
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy these recipes. If you have something you think we should make and/or try, please email us the recipe at firstname.lastname@example.org!