What’s the key to any good team or organization? Strong leadership. That’s something we’re lucky to have at the Hildebrandt Home Team. Scott has nearly two decades of experience selling Real Estate in the Tulsa area. He’s sold more than $64,000,000 in real estate over that time, helping people of all ages achieve their real estate dreams. How does he do it? He’s not interested in selling you a home. Instead, he wants to figure out what your needs are and how he can help you find a home that meets those needs. For Scott, it’s not about the real estate, it’s about the people. For more info about Scott, just read below!
- Married to Cheryl Hildebrandt (Ward) since 1986
- Four kids: Adam (and wife Carissa), Chelsea (and husband Brice), Morgan and Megan.
- Two grandkids: Ella, Noah, and Sophia
- Likes to hunt, fish, cook and golf
- Graduated from Oklahoma State University with an Agricultural Economics degree
- Played trumpet in college, but struggles to compare musically to his talented wife and children! (We don’t have to leave this one in here lol)
- Likes the Royals, Cowboys (college and NFL), and the Thunder!